Is this Animal cruelty in the new york city?
Nicole Asked: Is this Animal cruelty in the new york city?
There is a puppy outside, maybe 5 months old, tied up to a gate on about 3-4 inches of leash and if he doesn't stand a certain way he would choke. He is sitting in the sun- no water. The dog does look healthy. He is also starting to get scrape like marks on his neck from the color being pulled. Is this animal cruelty? I feel bad and I would take him in if I could.
I think his owner concerned about him not any less than you
Call animal control. When they come they will determine if it is animal cruelty. If so, he would probably be taken to a much better home.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- How to Stop Dogs Barking
- How do I make my dogs stop barking? Help pleease?
- if my dog has kidney problem …what should i do?? could medicine cure ?
- I am getting a dog, i need some opinions/advice…?
- When one door opens, another closes – literally!?
- almost 5 years and still no proposal? I am 25 yrs old and he is 24 yrs?
- What happens if a tick bites me?
- Who sang the 70′s song called shanon? About a dog that dies.?
- Is it healthy to eat dog?