Is it healthy to eat dog?
Ackbamallouh Slamabad Asked: Is it healthy to eat dog?
Because my Golden Retriever puppy died and I don't want it to go to waste. I already prepared it by placing some Condiments on itBut I don't know if it's healthy or not. PLEASE ANSWER!
What the hell
Ur crazy puppies r born with all kinds of worms and.parisites…not to mention that's just gross…but in some animals if the new bornespass the mothers do eat it for nurishment in some countries they do eat dogs and cat ect. But they raise them for it just like we raise chickens or cows ect so its different than eating a pet.
IT'S NOT HEALTHY. you don't know the cause of death he could have had some illness that would get transfered to you or if he'd been poisoned you could get that too. plus that is just growse! Most people burry their dog when it dies not eat it.
If you already prepared it I see little point in asking.
your joke sucks man !
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- is it healthy to eat dogs
- How to Stop Dogs Barking
- How do I make my dogs stop barking? Help pleease?
- if my dog has kidney problem …what should i do?? could medicine cure ?
- I am getting a dog, i need some opinions/advice…?
- When one door opens, another closes – literally!?
- almost 5 years and still no proposal? I am 25 yrs old and he is 24 yrs?
- What happens if a tick bites me?
- Is this Animal cruelty in the new york city?
- Who sang the 70′s song called shanon? About a dog that dies.?
No related posts.